Intro

Photobucket
From your first performance to your last, you're simply the best! Thanks for all the great memories, Haley.

Peace & Love,
Your adoring fans

Wednesday, October 26, 2011



Ahhh, Halloween.  As a horror aficionado this is one of my favorite times of the year.  Not only can I get away with dressing up as anything I want without people looking at me like I'm some kinda freak show, this day also gives me a 'free pass' to act a bit immature and have some fun.

Why is it that you hear 'Monster Mash' around Halloween every year?  I'm frankly sick and tired of it.  Here are my top 13 songs for Halloween (sorry MJ, 'Thriller' didn't make the cut because IMO it's also way overplayed during Halloween):

1.   Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2.   Enter Sandman - Metallica
3.   Running with the Devil - Van Halen
4.   Highway to Hell - AC/DC
5.   Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
6.   Black Magic Woman - Santana
7.   Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
8.   Creep - Radiohead
9.   Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
10. Sympathy with the Devil - The Rolling Stones
11. Zombie - The Cranberries
12. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
13. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads

Watch them on my YouTube Playlist: 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8017634EBB0BB6CF


And the dead shall walk.  Who am I kidding???!!!  She still looks hot.

Remember this Ford commercial with HER in it?  Haley Elizabeth Reinhart, that is.  At first I wasn't sure if she's supposed to be a zombie or the first female member of the 70's glam rock superband KISS!  How appropriate.  After all, KISS stands for 'Knights in Satan's Service' right?


No comments:

Post a Comment